This is a Vegetarian product.
- 100% Organic, Biodynamic, Certified, Tested and Traceable
- It contains no chemical pesticides, artificial additives or preservatives
- Dried in UV protected Solar Dryer
- Shelf Life 12 Months
- Curry is also known as Karee Patte, Murraya Koenigii, Curry folium, Curryblatter
- Curry leaves are popular in India because of its aroma and striking taste. It can be added to numerous dishes.
- They are rich in Vitamin A, B, C and B2.
- Curry leaves are said to support bowel movement and stimulate digestive enzymes.
- Curry leaves are full of carbazole alkaloids which are compounds with antibacterial, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Curry leaves are believed to have beneficial effect on eyesight.
- Curry leaves can help hair follicles and promote growth of healthy strands with normal hair pigment
- Incorporating curry leaves in diet can have beneficial effects on memory.
- We only use leaves and remove all stems and most of the petioles from the product. As a result of this, the final product has higher nutritional and medicinal content.
Packed in biodegradable resealable zip lock pouch.